Pretend its July | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

March 30, 2015

Pretend its July

Nothing like a little sunshine to completely inspire me.  I love this lazy bohemian look I put together, this look would be perfect for long days under the sun.  It didn't even reach much past 60 degrees today and I am already completely on Summer mode.
I love the draping and slit of this Free People skirt (similar) paired with converse and a halter.  It completely turns this piece into a day time staple.
 Kimonos (similar) scream summer and the longer the better.  I love this unique floral print.

 Praising the sunshine.


I hate matching but when your halter matches your lenses, how could you say no?



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hey There! we love your style!!! we are a new jewellery company and would like to collaborate with you if you are interested in body chains and other precious trinkets ;) check out our website at http://audreyakman.com. We are also involved with various charities you might want to be a part of! women's education baliwise.org and giving new confidence to abused women faceforward.com, you can email us at info@audreyakman.com! Thanks girl! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you can contact me at dani@mcgowan.xyz !

      Delete
  2. Great look! :)

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig