Outfit Repeater | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

March 29, 2015

Outfit Repeater

On a grey day like today, a classic black and white look is always the answer.  When my inspiration is running low I like to turn to simple and classic silhouettes.  
 My J. Crew knit joggers (similar) get the most wear out of anything in my closet.  They go with me everywhere from ballet to brunch.  It is so easy to dress up or down these pants.
 In a close race, this Sin Clarity Blazer is probably my second most worn piece.  I adore the unique open back.

 This crisp button up is by Gap.
 I paired this gold collared necklace by Rocksbox with my look.  It gives this look a more feminine touch but is still very classic.  Remember to enter code danixoxo at check out for you first month of Rocksbox FREE!



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Your blog is just so awesome and beautiful! I like this post and you make a great job!
    I’ll return later to see a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig