Neon Grandma | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

March 26, 2015

Neon Grandma

If the weather will not warm up it will have to be left behind.  I am transitioning into spring wear whether the temperature joins me or not.  Since spring break is right around the corner here is some inspiration to help you get packing.  I watched Advanced Style last night and am completely inspired, I highly recommend watching it.  
 I love black paired with neon accents, it is my favorite way to wear neon.  My checkered joggers are from Macy's.  I love bold pants, I always feel more glamorous in pants than anything else.
Time to break out the kimonos! This floral print kimono (similar) makes me feel super "old lady in Florida", in such a good way.



A bold heel finishes off this look.  Shoes complete any outfit and are the perfect way to turn a drab look into a fab look.  These orange, python babies are by Steve Madden.

Where are you heading off to for spring break?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi dear and congratulations for this outfit, especially for your cool pants and your amazing sandals!!! I want spring time!!! If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that combination of prints and colors <3
    xoxo
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig