Macy's Prom Event in Chicago | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

March 14, 2015

Macy's Prom Event in Chicago

If you are like me you have been envisioning your next prom look since the day after last year's prom.  Thats why I am so excited to celebrate the beginning of prom season with my readers at Macy's!  On Saturday, March 21 at 2pm at Woodfield I will be at the event hanging out and meeting you all! I can not wait to see all the new prom fashions and everyone in attendance will receive 20% off all dresses.  
 Here are some looks of proms past to get you feeling inspired!



I can not wait to see you all there! There will be a fashion show with a performance from Sweet Suspense!
I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided compensation for this post about Macy's Prom. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have attended few of the events in New York and love to enjoy there. I always learn new things there and also make new friends. So, I think it is really cool to be a part of events like this.

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig