Weekend Getaway: Day One | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

February 28, 2015

Weekend Getaway: Day One

If you follow my blog, you know I love sportswear and fur.  Since I am literally the least sporty person I know, my Adidas pants are paired with layers of luscious fur.  Here is a little glimpse from my first full day in New York.
 On cold days like today two furs are better than one.  I paired my H&M fur top under TopShop fur coat (similar).

 Another pair of Sunscape Eyewear sunnies! I am in love.




 This morning began with a Tompkins Square Bagel and a Almond Latte from Matcha Bar (someone open this in Chicago).

 Next, we headed off to Williamsburg, Brooklyn to check out the Wythe Hotel and Brooklyn Bowl.


After dinner we headed to Momofuku Milk Bar for some cereal milk soft serve.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. So stylish !
    I like it !
    xoxo
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig