Valentine's Day Inspo: Cinnababy | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

February 7, 2015

Valentine's Day Inspo: Cinnababy

On Valentine's Day I love to wear as many hearts, lips, sparkles, and shades of pink as possible (with a bag of Valentines in hand).  But I realize that I am one of the only people who go that hard, so I put together a causal but super sweet Valentine's Day look.   
 I am wearing my Grandma's fur coat.  In a vintage piece like this you never have to worry about looking like every other girl in the room.  Also, it looks like a cinnamon roll so thats always a plus.  I paired super chunky Tarina Tarintino Hello Kitty Jewelry to add to the vintage vibe.
 I layered a red peter pan collared shirt (similar) under a textured pink Topshop sweater (similar) to create a girly color blocked look.  If you aren't sure about the pink and red, choose one! Take a pink or red collar and layer it under a black or white shirt, for just enough spirit.

 My amazing oxford booties are by Wanted.  The best part is to rainbow striped heel! Tiny details are what make pieces special.


 Stay warm and be on the lookout for many more Vday posts coming your way!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Really love the pics and the outfit!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks killer with oxford booties! Earn to shop: http://www.maximummoneyback.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig