Today was a Fairytale | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 4, 2015

Today was a Fairytale

I feel like I jumped right out of a story book with this Jump from Paper bag!  It seriously looks unreal, even in person.  The snow has finally arrived so I came up with this chic and cozy look.  
 White faux fur and snow are a match made in heaven, this coat is by Topshop.
 These slouch knit J. Crew pants are perfect for this weather, they feel like a hug but look super fancy.  Find a similar pair here.
 This Lucy Paris crop top is an easy way to dress up a simple outfit, no jewels needed.

 I love my Tarina Tarintino Hello Kitty bracelet, it is so youthful and adds a whimsical touch to this outfit to match my bag and Moschino phone case.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig