The Weather Outside is Frightful | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 6, 2015

The Weather Outside is Frightful

Since the days seem to be getting darker and colder, I had to find a way to brighter up the day with my outfit.  
 These Cynthia Rowley leggings are a great way to pull off a patterned legging in a classy chic way.  The pattern is so interesting and really stands out when placed on the black background (which is way more flattering than an all over print).  Also they are neoprene which is thicker than most leggings and way warmer!
 Bling Brow by Benefit is so fabulous.  You can place these little beauties anywhere.  I love how they match My Vintage Spirit earrings! It is such a fun way to add unexpected sparkle to light up your face.
 These Jeffrey Campbell boots are by far the best way to stay safe in the snow this winter.  You get almost a foot of clearance from the snow!
My leather top is by Halogen, this is such a great go to piece for any season.  I love to dress it down like I am in this look with leggings or with a pair of boyfriend jeans. 



When a snow plow matches your shoes, you know you are going to have a good day.

SHARE:

4 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig