Taxi! | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 13, 2015

Taxi!

The weather calls for some major comfort, although I was tempted to belt a blanket and call it a day, I decided on something a little chicer.  During the winter months even my big imagination seems to lose inspiration every now and again.  I love to find inspiration from LookBook, Refinery 29, and some of my favorite instagram pages (mostly @fashiongrandpas).  Also, I have a special gift for you all so keep reading!
 My cozy plaid coat is from Free People (similar), it has a silhouette similar to a cape but is a real coat so it is perfect for winter.  The lining of any piece is what makes it so special and that is completely true for this coat.  

 This oversized, Anthropologie sweater is beyond words, not only does it have the biggest cowl neck in the world, it is the prettiest purple, grey color.  A sweater of this size is so versatile, it can be worn alone, with leggings, or with jeans.  
 My socks are by Free People and boots by Steve Madden, I love the combination of thigh high and boot because it makes your legs look miles long. 
 Taxi! I love these Kate Spade mittens, they are probably the sassiest mitten out there, along with my Hi 5 mittens, but those are for another day.  


 My initial necklace is by Slate, I first found out about Slate by receiving their earrings in one of my boxes.  I love the simple elegance of the necklace, which is what you will find from all of Slate’s pieces.  

 Now for the fun part! You can get your first month of Rocksbox completely free when you enter code danixoxo at checkout! This offer ends January 31 so get it while you can!  The best part about this offer is you can send back and receive a new box as many times as you want within the month.  


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Probably my favorite post yet?!? And it's the first time I've ever been properly tempted by one of those subscription offers. Thanks Dani:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made my day!!Thanks so much! I hope you come back for more.

      Delete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig