Sparkle All Day | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 2, 2015

Sparkle All Day

I'm sure you all looked fabulous in your sequined NYE outfits, and are now questioning how to ever wear those sequined pants again.  Obvi, I am here for you! I wore these sequined H&M pants on my birthday and couldn't wait to turn them into a day time piece.  I used super relaxed knits and large silhouettes to complete this task.  
 This gradient coat is from Anthropologie.  Not only is this coat my favorite colors but it is the perfect way the pull of a completely grey and black outfit.  Here is a similar coat.
 My fur pom-pom beanie is from Banana Republic, but you can find one here.  I wear this every time I am having a hair disaster.
 I won this bracelet from Rocksbox, which makes me love it even more!  It is so delicate but still makes a statement, which basically describes all of House of Harlow's pieces.

 My go to walking shoes are my Steve Madden tall black boots.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig