Shuffle off to Buffalo | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 24, 2015

Shuffle off to Buffalo

Graphic tees and pencil skirts have been all over my instagram feed lately (@mermaidwaves follow me), so I decided to do a version of my own!  Warning, there is a lot of buffalo check.  
 I can never find the right graphic tee that fits my personality, but I love this one.  My mom bought it for herself a week ago and I have already stolen it twice.  This tee is by Levi's (similar).
This leather paneled skirt from Anthropologie (similar) is great for day time because of the light heather grey material.  Since the skirt was too big for my waist I "belted" it with a buffalo check shirt from Madewell (similar).  This shirt adds more dimension to the otherwise pretty basic look and makes it much more suitable for day time!

 My jewels as usual are from Rocksbox,  this week is the last week to use code danixoxo at checkout to receive a free month of Rocksbox.  Sign up now!

 My buffalo boots are by Chooka.  These are a perfect boot for walking through to snow and you never have to worry about ruining them.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awesome style :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig