Pretty Little Liar | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 29, 2015

Pretty Little Liar

If anyone is a PLL fan like me you know the girls always look amazing.  This week Aria was wearing a necklace I have but in orange, so I decided to build a look around the necklace.  This look is super youthful and full of color.  
 As usual I have a pair of thigh high socks on, these are by Urban Outfitters.  My grown up Mary Jane's are by Topshop, (similar).  My obsession with white shoes continues on.
 Pairing this statement necklace with this Fair Isle sweater by Gap is super unexpected.  It allows you to wear a casual sweater in a more dressed up way.
 This necklace is by Anthropologie (similar), the color complimented this sweater perfectly.  A statement necklace is great to own to dress up any look, find necklaces that have colors and textures that fit your wardrobe best, so you can wear it over and over!


 I love this bandage circle skirt (similar),  it is such a easy to wear and flattering piece

 Who is your favorite TV character to look to for fashion inspiration? Share in the comments below!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the colours used in this outfit. They are so pretty

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours, you look so beautiful!

    I wish you a fabulous weekend,
    With love from London,
    Hayley x
    http://thelifestylemenu.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig