Fluffy | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 19, 2015

Fluffy

Texture, texture, texture!  For winter layering is obviously a must, I like to pretend I am making a collage.  Start with the big pieces then fill in the gaps, I began with the pants and knit vest.  Don't forget to enter code danixoxo at checkout for a free month of Rocksbox!
My sequined tank is from Urban Outfitters (similar), I used this piece to give the outfit a punch of color.    This loopy vest is from Anthropologie (similar),  if you ever wished you could wear a rug, this vest is your chance.
I love the draping on these Very J pants (similar).  The bow detailing makes these harem pants perfect for day or night.

These Levi's boots are a staple in my wardrobe (they aren't even mine lol).   I was being quite risky in mixing my shades of brown but if gr-outfits work why can't a br-outfit?!
Yes, I did this braid myself.  I added super large chunks while doing my dutch braid, then at the end pulled the loops apart giving a voluminous braid.
Teddy bear fur is my favorite kind of fur, there is no way you can be unhappy in teddy bear fur.  This coat is from Anthropologie (similar).

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. love the various textures.

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed your sense of style for a bit now. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out my post here https://orbbsfashion.wordpress.com/2015/01/20/liebster-award/ if you'd like to participate. :D

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig