Do You | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 10, 2015

Do You

I have another fabulous look brought to you by Style Moi.  These sequin pants are obviously the main attraction of the outfit, the sequined boyfriend jean is way less expected than a legging or fitted pant so I was obviously drawn to them.  
I have never seen so many sequins on one pant and that is why I needed these.
 Since these pants make such a statement I went with a simple, grey, turtle-neck crop top.  I am really into turtle-necks this season, you will look way cooler than you think.
 This is Mo, Mo matches my lips and has cool shoes.

 It is important to keep warm this winter so I pulled on an oversized flannel.  The flannel doesn't match but it goes, and that is the best you will get from me.

 Just take a moment.

SHARE:

1 comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig