Cleanse | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 22, 2015

Cleanse

If you cleanse the inside of your body you should also cleanse your outfits from time to time.  Take a hint from the Olsen's street style, steer clear of color and patterns and go for the basics.
 I am wearing a simple three piece outfit,  a pair of Gap jeans, a tee, and a blazer.  This outfit would also be super hot in black, but I went for a softer look with the grey.
 These cute kicks are by Vince, I am so anti-flat but sometimes I need to give my ballerina toes a break.
I chose to incorporate a little color in my look with these bracelets by Lazaro.  I love that they are so simple and sparkle free keeping the outfit super casual.  Not sorry if my thigh gap offends anyone.

 Since I'm a girl I will never be able to rock a man bun, but this is my take on the ever fabulous style.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig