Cheetah-licious | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 27, 2015

Cheetah-licious

 I am all about the basics lately, which is so different for me.  Clean and simple shapes are really speaking to me.  I have been super inspired by the simplicity of the street styles coming out of mens fashion week.  
My black blazer is by Sin Clarity, (also look out for me in their spring lookbook).  I paired it over a simple white tee by Splendid.   These Levi's are my goto, I love the look of pairing them over a stiletto boot.  

 I loveee my cheetah totes umbrella!  It goes perfectly with my boots and adds so much fun to any outfit on a drab day!
 Totes is currently holding a contest to be the new face of Totes, and if I can't win I want it to be one of my readers! Enter Here!

 Mary Poppins! Is that you?

 Double animal print is totally socially acceptable when in small amounts.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig