Always Classy | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 17, 2015

Always Classy

We all know that an LBD is necessary for every girls closet but finding the one for you is the hardest part.  I always seem to go for the loudest dress in the room but this dress from H&M caught my eye.  Look for textures and silhouettes that are totally you, I love the little embellishments and short sleeves.  
 H&M has probably the strangest sizing but if you are an itty bitty like me it is the best.  The most important thing to remember when finding your goto LBD is how you feel in it.  Anything that fits me makes me feel fabulous so this dress earned major points for that.
 I added a chunky white heel from Topshop with girly socks from Modcloth to make this look my own.    You could pair this dress with a number of shoes from colored pumps to black boots.

 The embellishments on this dress are super sweet and make this dress look way more high end than it is!  The shape of this dress is a great way to wear a fitted dress but not look like a middle schooler in a body con dress (don't feel bad, I thought it was cute at the time too).
 I decided to skip jewels and went with a simple hair style to make the dress the center of attention.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig