White Christmas | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

December 23, 2014

White Christmas

When I imagined this post, I planned on taking photos in front of a big snow bank.  Today it was about 40 degrees, so this white wall had to do.  Obviously fashion "rules" are not my favorite and I am breaking a major one with this look.  But, I do not understand why I can't wear white in winter when winter itself is white!?
This bag is to die for, I haven't put it down since it arrived.  It is by Greg Michaels, since I am a major hoarder this tote is the perfect size for me.  This bag is Saffiano Leather and the inside has so many pockets!

This sweater is by Urban Outfitters, I love pairing off white with white and nude.  Another totally unexpected combination that works so well.  My jeans are also from Urban Outfitters.  

 My hair was way to soft and flat today so my mother made it look fabulous with Oribe's Tousled Texture Mousse!
 Nude shoes are a must have but they are usually a snore.  I love this pair from Aldo, the pointed toe and mixed materials make these shoes pop!
 I love this chunky necklace from Anthropologie.  It has so many different layers to it, it brings lots of dimension to the outfit.
These earrings are from my Rocksbox, they are so funky.  The earring is just the gold ball but the backing has the triangles attached to it! 

SHARE:

1 comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig