Team Flannel | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

December 7, 2014

Team Flannel

Christmas is officially happening and it is time to get your Christmas party looks ready!  Today I saw the Nutcracker and this look screams the Holidays. This look is cozy, sporty and chic!
 I love the mixed flannel patterns.  I was a little nervous about how it would turn out but its a total gem. You can do this with dots and stripes too, keep one color the same and use a different size to change up your look! My gold hair tie is by Haybands.
 All my gorgeous jewelry seen here is from my current Rocksbox!
 The flannel shirt is from Madewell, it is a super classic look but stands out when buttoned all the way up.  This Sin Clarity dress is super sweet and perfect for all seasons, I got the idea to layer the flannels because I didn't want cold arms! I am so practical.
 This fuzzy vest is from Bloomingdales but you can find one here.  Adidas shoes are an unexpected twist to this outfit! It is super quirky and youthful!


SHARE:

1 comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig