Silver Belle | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

December 11, 2014

Silver Belle

This updated mod look is perfect for a New Years party.  I love this shimmery tank that I turned into a dress, since this dress grabs attention I paired it with simple black pieces. 
 Ignore the major tooching, this tank dress is from H&M, I went in to H&M the other day and was overwhelmed by the amount of awesome stuff they have right now!  My entire birthday outfit is from there, get ready for that on the 19th (feel free to send presents).
 Since this outfit is super bold I paired it with a tiny pink choker.
 I am wearing another Sin Clarity blazer! Don't worry, I won't make you listen to why I love it again.
 Thigh high black boots are my dream shoes, unfortunately I do not own a pair but I fake it with black boots and thigh high socks! These are by Steve Madden.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love it... so cool ... and I'm in love to your dress and hair:)


    http://anna-rekua.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig