Mermaid Waves x Style Moi | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

December 25, 2014

Mermaid Waves x Style Moi

Merry Christmas my loves!  I have teamed up with Style Moi to bring you a fabulously festive look.  
 I love this furry bolero, it is the perfect way to add a classy and sassy touch to your look. I tucked a statement necklace into the coat to give a little peek of the necklace every once in a while.  The Bolero and Necklace are from Style Moi.  




 Skorts for life, am I right? They are the only way to pull off a skirt this short.  The plaid is a staple for Christmastime, also from Style Moi

 I basically wear thigh high socks constantly, #1 on my Christmas list was socks from Free People because they are just too cute.  I love this black pair with ruffles on top.  



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. So stylish! Just found your blog and it is amazing, the photography looks stunning!
    Please feel free to check out our latest post :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/christmas-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. these boots are amazing, more outfits with them pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
     Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig