Live Colorfully | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

December 17, 2014

Live Colorfully

To celebrate making it out of finals alive, I took a visit to the Maggie Daley park!  I can not wait until the entire thing is open, the park is adorable and fits in beautifully with the sky line behind it.  This look is mostly by Gap, which has been killing it recently, I built this outfit around this sweet scarf.  
 This Gap scarf is a perfect candy colored stripe but still totally wearable! I am also wearing matching mittens.
 My cotton candy coat is by Urban Outfitters, I like wearing fur thats as long as my hair.
 Grey jeans by Gap are a staple piece, there has never been a time in my life when I didn't have a pair in my closet.  I love these because of the classic skinny fit.
 This Tarina Tarantino Ring was one of the first pieces of jewelry I ever owned!

 All this holiday cheer is really getting to me!
 My Chambray shirt is from J. Crew, I wear this shirt all year round, I love it simply paired with jeans.






 My booties are by Gap! Live colorfully these holiday season!

SHARE:

3 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig