Hot Mess | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

December 6, 2014

Hot Mess

If you are every having a loss of inspiration just put on a lot of clothes and you will probably come up with a sassy mess of a look.  With finals just around the corner my brain is completely fried and looks like these take little creativity.  
fall fashion style winter coat skirt love
There are so many colors in this look but they are all either neutrals or are pretty muted so it works.  My skirt is from Nordstrom, tbh I am not a fan of mullet skirts but I love this one, it moves so nicely. With thigh high socks this skirt is perfect for fall.  Find a similar skirt here.
fall winter coat skirt green neutral city boots
I love this color blocked sweater it reminds me of my days wearing Mini Boden, but this sweater is from Urban Outfitters.  Sweaters over maxi skirts have become a staple look in my wardrobe this season, it looks so effortless.
Keep warm this winter in a giant parka.  I have issues with puffy coats so I am always struggling to find a coat to keep me warm all winter, I stole this one from my mom.  I love how oversized it is, its like a sleeping bag! This coat is from Banana Republic.
Lets not forgot the fur!
My brown lace up boots are by Miz Mooz, booties are great but high boots are becoming so hard to find and that is a real tragedy.

SHARE:

1 comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig