Fashion Gnome | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

December 15, 2014

Fashion Gnome

I am so excited about my latest collaboration with The Mint Julep Boutique! At Mint Julep all the clothes you want are a click away.  They have new clothes everyday and you get to help pick what will be on their site next.  Since it is the season of giving the Mint girls and I wanted to give my amazing readers a gift! A $25 gift card to Shop the Mint, Enter to win now by clicking on the link or entering at the bottom of this post!
 You can shop your heart away on Mint Julep, I picked this adorable plaid skirt, this skirt is perfect for winter.  It is so thick and cozy your booty will never be cold! Shop the mint!
I never expected the day to come that I wore a turtleneck, but here I am.  My turtleneck is from Gap, and I love it. 
My fuzzy hat is from Banana Republic, my goal this season is to just have fur on everything I own.
This gold coat is from Gap.

Yes for the zipper detail.
Stay Warm babies!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

SHARE:

4 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig