Farmer Fab | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

December 28, 2014

Farmer Fab

Today Mermaid Waves turns one! I am so excited about the past year and I can not believe how far my little blog has come.  I want to seriously thank everyone who has read my blog and supported me throughout this past year.  Now back to what matters, the clothes.  
 I am wearing overalls from Free People. The skinny cut of the leg helps make these more flattering.  I cuffed the leg in order to show my ankles which has a super elongating effect.

 This striped button down is from Emma in Wicker Park.  I love the two pieces layered for an oversized look.
 Sun hats in the winter are a thing.   Notice how the cutouts match the wall (I think of everything).
 This necklace is stunning, it is from Erin Gallagher jewelry.  I took two of the necklaces and layered them at different heights, I can't wait to change up the length of the necklaces with different looks!


 This was me pretending to play a sport.
 Confetti for the birthday blog!





SHARE:

1 comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig