Birthday Bash | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

December 20, 2014

Birthday Bash

If you follow me on instagram then you already know that yesterday was my birthday.  I had one of the best times spending my day at the Langham hotel with some of my best friends.  
 On one's birthday there is no such thing as over accessorizing or over dressing.  My faux fur top and sequin pants are from H&M, I bought both items with money from ONE babysitting job.  This top looks way more expensive than it is because of the boxy shape and all over pattern.  Similarly, the pants  fit very well and cut off right above the ankle making them look like they were made for me.
 The Langham hotel was beyond beautiful and what a treat to be there at Christmas time!
 Instead of a party hat I wore this DIY feather clip, so much chicer! My necklace is by Tarina Tarantino, again something  I have owned for around ten years and love to pull out from time to time.
 HELLO HEAVEN! I would move into the hotel room I stayed in one second for this bathtub alone.
 My natural habitat is on the floor with phone in hand (instagramming of course).
 I have the most amazing friends!
 The mom-tographer is in front of the camera for once.  Aren't we twins?!
 Before we scarfed down three sundaes each the size of a small village.  At the Pavilion in the Langham Hotel.

I think this speaks for itself. 
 Again, nothing needs to be said.
In our matching pajamas from Target having way too much fun!

 Pillow fights are very serious matters.

 The beautiful glass kitchen at Travelle, love watching my food being made right before my eyes.
 The Chuan spa was like being transported for weeks, but in two hours.  This is just a tiny peek at the most gorgeous spa and my favorite part of the entire stay!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi Dani! Your fashion is literally to die for. I need some help, I'm going to be in chicago for my birthday mainly at navy pier, I'm turning 17.. would heels be an option or no? Oh and are shorts with black tights still in style? I cant really tell lol.If they are could that be a blog idea that incorporates that ensemble? Oh please make youtube videos on your make up?! I hope you reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Heels are always an option but you definitely will be walking a ton so make sure you consider that. I would try shorts with thigh high socks, it is kind of a new twist on that look. I will definitely try to do a makeup post ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig