Be Kind! | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

December 10, 2014

Be Kind!

There is a sign that has always been at my house that says "Be Kind. No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted." So I immediately fell in love with this "Be Kind" shirt from Abili-tees! Abili-tee shirts are individually made by adults with disabilities providing them with jobs.  I can't think of a better Christmas gift, and better way to spread love this season.
 This lace trimmed sweater is from Anthropolgie, I love the contrast of the orange with the grey, here is a similar sweater.
 My necklace is by Lenora Dame.
 This sweet and peachy skirt is from Nordstrom, but you can find something similar here!
 My tights are from Forever 21 and Shoes by Miz Mooz.

SHARE:

2 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig