Woodland Prep | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 5, 2014

Woodland Prep

 This outfit is the perfect mix of Gossip Girl and fall fairy.  I love the mice print on the top and the fox print on the socks to really give this preppy look a more earthy vibe.  Also, this tree is the perfect accessory.  
 My pumpkin tutu skirt is from Urban Outfitters.  I love the petticoat look, but it is so much more relaxed than an actual petticoat. It is perfect for when you are feeling extra girly!  Buy one here.
 My necklace is from Anthropologie, they used to have tons of charms for making necklaces.  It is super simple to make, find some vintage charms, put them on a hook, pick a chain and you are all set!

Layering button downs and sweaters are currently my favorite thing.  I love adding a pop of excitement with a patterned collar, also you will be super warm.  My adorable mouse button down is from Anthropologie and my classic black sweater is from Madewell.

 My fox socks complete the outfit! I love adding quirky socks to my outfit to add an unexpected touch.  Here are a pair of similar socks.  The shoes are by Gabriella Rocha.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :) Voguedrobe is a ultimate social network for all fashionistas, designers and companies...

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig