Thankful: Favoire | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 27, 2014

Thankful: Favoire

    I am so thankful this year, not only has it almost been one year since I began blogging but I have met so many amazing people and have been given so many opportunities.  Since I have been given so much I  wanted to give back this holiday season.

   Favoire is a brand new shopping website that helps users discover incredible items and allows users to add purpose to them.  Instead of selling the typical cause related products (nothing is made out of hemp lol) they let shoppers add purpose to items that don't normally have one.  On Favoire, every item has the power that a Tom's shoe has.  You don't need to wait for a brand or designer to support a cause -- you can do it yourself.  And the best part? The items aren't marked up in any way. This holiday season every single item purchased on Favoire supports girls access to education in the underdeveloped world. Giving back is the true spirit of the holidays, and it's never been easier. Please check out the website at: www.favoire.com. Visit my profile to shop my favorites.  

The two causes this holiday season are She's the First and Stand 4 Education, providing education for young girls in under developed countries.  Click the link to learn more about these outstanding causes.  I highly encourage you to ditch fashion's superficial stereotype and shop with meaning! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig