Black Friday | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 29, 2014

Black Friday

I found this amazing Ecote dress on sale at Urban and was totally inspired.  Obviously I love all things weird and dark so I went all witchy with this look. 
spooky goth girl fall fashion style clothes style black

black fall winter lace dress urban outfitters

 These boots are by Steve Madden.

 These amazing paper lashes are by Paperself, I have had them for forever and could not wait to find the perfect look for them.
fake eyelashes paper eyelashes black lips lipstick


 My sick braids are by Angelo Juliano.

 I am wearing a chocolate lipstick over black liner.
spooky makeup goth dark eyes fake eyelashes

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. OMG!love these photos!XOXO!
    http://mycrazycorner123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! You have such an unique style.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig