Kitty Rose | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 22, 2014

Kitty Rose


This outfit is fashion meets little girl who dresses herself.  Mixing different pattern categories makes for a super fun look! 
florals, fur, girl, fall fashion

I love this super bold print against the black.  These are by Vigoss but you can find a similar pair here. These adorable red Dorothy shoes are by Miz Mooz.
red shoes, floral pants, roses
Choose patterns that have a similar base color, like black in this outfit and you can mix and match all you want! Find a faux fur vest like this one here.  My military parka is from Nordstrom, this is such a versatile coat and always chic.
girls hair, fur, coat, winter, fall fashion
My Glamour Doll makeup the show stopper of this outfit.  I love trying new things with makeup and I can't wait to show you the rest of the Glamour Doll makeup I pair with my outfits!
All Glamour Doll makeup retails for under $5! Which is so exciting because of how highly pigmented the makeup is.  I am wearing a coral lip gloss and green glitter eyeliner.
coral lips, lip gloss, eyeliner, glitter


Have a fun weekend and mix some patterns!
Sponsored Post 
Tumblr ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Facebook
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig