I Heart Animals | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 11, 2014

I Heart Animals

Tbh I am not the biggest animal lover but I do love their fur, only when its faux of course! In this look I am wearing two different furs and two different reptiles.  There is honestly no better way to keep warm during the harsh winters.  
fur, fashion, winter style, boots, purse, outerwear
 Teddy bear fur might be the best thing on earth right now.  I would honestly wear it to bed if it hadn't been out in the elements so many times.  This coat is from Anthropologie but you can find a similar style here.
 I might have to take back saying that teddy bear fur is the best thing on earth because look at these boots.  These over the knee snakeskin beauties are by MIA.
 My furry headband was made by my lovely mummy and is definitely the chicest way to keep your head happy this winter.  Find one here!
winter style, makeup, fashion, girl, chicago, fur, winter

 Underneath all my layers is a simple sweater dress by Brooklyn Industries.  A grey sweater dress is such a winter essential and is perfect for a casual day.
chicago winter, style, fashion, fur, girl



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig