Groutfit? | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 4, 2014

Groutfit?

One of my favorite trends this season is the groutfit.  I mean the fashion forward kind not the kind where your heather grey sweats clash with your heather grey sweatshirt.  Successfully tackling a groutfit is quite the scary task, and I haven't nailed it yet but here is a more accessible version.  This outfit is just about equal parts grey and black.  
I ordered these Treasure&Bond jeans over the summer and since they were so popular they just arrived last weekend, but thank god they did.  Grey jeans are the perfect way to look classy in jeans.
 Of course I am wearing my favorite Steve Madden boots, I grow to love these more everyday.  They fit my legs so well and just blend right into the pant making legs look extra long.
 I love the military look of this BCBGeneration coat.  I honestly can't tell what is the best part between the pleats, leather sleeves, and the buttons.  Buy a coat similar here.
 Under the jacket is a simple black tee and a grey wrap cardigan warm thing.  The wrap is perfect for adding different levels and extra sass to your outfit.  It is from Nordstrom but you can buy one similar here.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love your dress. I'm with friends in Australia for some shopping Satch...http://www.satch.com.au/sale/...they are on 60% sale! I will definitely look up for items like yours :)

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig