Grey Scale | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 26, 2014

Grey Scale

I'm not at all sorry about the amount of grey outfits I wear.  Grey is so classic and chic, you can't go wrong.  
fall outfit fashion clothes style grey girl
 Layering different fabrics is my favorite.  I love the gradient coat with the plaid clutch, they work so well since they both have similar color palettes.
grey skirt grey groutfit coat winter
 My fuzzy furry scrunch is by Haybands! I literally got it last night and was so excited to wear it I had to incorporate it in my outfit.
This Lucy Paris top with the jeweled neckline is amazing, no need to accessorize.  It is a perfect crop top for winter because of the thick scuba fabric! 
If you recall I just blogged this skirt but I adore it so much I couldn't help it,  it is probably one of my current favorites.  It is from Anthropologie.  
groutfit grey love outfit coat skirt fall style winter fashion
 My shoes are from Gap.
 For my perfect pout I colored my lips with brown liner and layered Gloss Snob in Topless over it.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love how you went all the way with the grey color.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig