Gods and Monsters | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 13, 2014

Gods and Monsters

I obviously love fur, but one great thing about it is how much texture it adds to a look.  I matched the long fringe of the coat with the long fringe on my dress, creating a look with killer movement.  

 This jacket is Ladakh x Urban Outfitters, I have been eyeing it for a while and it just went on sale so get it fast.  Pink fur is so fun, I feel like a super cool poodle.
 Pairing this maxi dress with black boots and a fur coat totally transforms it for fall.  You can find a dress similar here. I am sure you recognize my boots from earlier posts, but this is a completely different way of wearing them! High boots with high low type dresses gives a super interesting look. They are from Steve Madden.

 I just got the coolest curler ever and I can't wait to share it with you! Keep your eyes peeled.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. aww this fur looks so stunning! love everything about this outfit!
    Emma xx
    iemmafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to be a real vampire? Whatever your desire, we can fulfill it! Contact our Mystical Vampire Kingdom at vampirekingdom999@gmail.com for help. Be sure you want it, because there's no turning back... Our highly skilled vampires can alter your very essence, turning you into a real vampire. contact email: vampirekingdom999@gmail.com for help.

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig