Cords and Cable Knit | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 20, 2014

Cords and Cable Knit

When it gets as cold as it is these days you have to be practical.  Although practicality is one of my least favorite things I know it is time to pull out the cords and chunky sweaters.  But the cold weather is never an excuse to lose your style! Keep reading because I have a special surprise.
fall style, sweater, cords, grey and blue, fashion
 My killer cords are from Gap.  Pants have to be pretty exciting for me to fall in love with them and these definitely are exciting.  These are from last season so here are some similar pants.
I got these beautiful Kendra Scott earrings in my Rocksbox! I usually do not wear earrings but love trying new ways to accessorize looks.  I pulled my hair back and really let these babies shine.  
 I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU! Click this link http://curebit.com/x/BbgTrX then click "get started" and enter beyourbrightest for your first month of RocksBox for only $9! Merry Thanksgiving loves <3
earrings, jewelry, girl, fall style
 My chunky sweater is from Akira and is so cozy.  A big grey sweater is perfect for the entire winter season.  These grey booties are from Gap.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig