Alexander Wang x Hm | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 8, 2014

Alexander Wang x Hm

After the traumatic events of me trying to buy something from the collection, my wonderful mother finally snagged me the sports bra and bathing suit.  Workout wear for day time and night is so hot right now and this collection the perfect example of this.  
 My top is obviously Alexander Wang for H&M.  I can't wait to switch off wearing it to dance rehearsals and out on the town.
These leather joggers are from Nordstrom. They are the perfect way to complete any sporty outfit, but way chicer than sweatpants.



 I love the contrast of the black and white throughout the collection so I wanted to keep that idea in this outfit.  I am wearing my white Converse to bring out the reflector material in the top.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. that sport bra is beautiful, i also like to have one for my streetdance trainings.

    kisses!!

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good on you!! <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani, you look stunning in that leather joggers <3

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig