Space Cadette | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

October 1, 2014

Space Cadette

I can't think of anything as a better fashion inspiration than Disney Channel movies every time I come back to them when I am getting ready in the morning.  This look is a mix of Cadet Kelly and Zenon.  
 Hello fall staple piece making its regular appearance on the blog.  I can't even tell you the importance of a few key accessories, you can put so many different twists on them.  In this look I am wearing it as a collar to give this dress more dimension.  Mine is from Nordstrom,  and is no longer available but here is one just like it.
 My dress is by SuperTrash and I got it from the Clever Alice Pop Up in Chicago this weekend! Follow them to get major sales on designers from all over the world.  I love that this dress is all silver leather.  It  has such a childish shape, that I love.
 I did a light smokey eye to match the dress and of course space buns! I love the messiness of the hair with the smudged eye makeup.

 I am wearing my Dr Martens because they make this look ultra cool and casual.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Maybe not exactly, but this haircut, wtih cosmic dress, remind me Leia princess!

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig