Plaid and Glitter | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

October 30, 2014

Plaid and Glitter

Recently on Pinterest I have been seeing lots of outfits featuring plaid and sparkles.  I love the combination of the more rustic plaids mixed with the glitz and sparkles, so I wanted to put a look together like it for you all!
If you can't already tell I have a plaid-session. I love this plaid top because it is the shape of a classic flannel but it is a super cute blouse.  The detailing in the back is my favorite part.  It is from Una Mae's a store in Wicker Park.
These jeans are a beauty.  I love funky jeans so I couldn't wait to add these gold babies to my collection.  They are by SuperTrash from Clever Alice, find a similar pair here.
This amaaaaazing clutch was made by my fabulous mommy herself!  It is seriously better than a pair of gloves.

This outfit is so glam but also super casual! It would be perfect for Thanksgiving dinner or a lovely fall date.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig