Glam-nesday Adams | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

October 16, 2014

Glam-nesday Adams

I am not quite sure if it is just the time of the year but this outfit is giving me major Wednesday Adams grown up and in the city vibes.  I love pulling out my favorite blacks and embracing my inner witch.  
 Before I get to the clothes lets focus on my lipstick.  I love this gold lipstick,  it is so highly pigmented and also super moisturizing.  It is by Lipstick Cult, they are a brand new brand started in Chicago! I love finding local brands to support.
My bag is from Akira Chicago, I love the quirky style. This bag is not currently available but I found you an adorable one with a kitty face here! Also, my current nail situation is matte black with a navy accent nail.  
My sweater is from American Apparel, putting a fitted crop top over a looser and longer top gives a very unique shape.  I love the all black version, but using different colors or patterns would also make for a great look that I can not wait to try out!  I am just wearing a simple black tank that I bought a couple sizes to big in order to get some extra length.   
 Glamify your everyday black leggings by investing in a pair with an animal print accent.  My leggings are from Akira, although they are no longer available find a similar pair here.  These leggings are a great way to give texture to any outfit without stepping too far out of your comfort zone.

 My tiny heart necklace is kind of hidden by my hair but I love this necklace.  It is so simple and girly, buy one on Etsy. This beaded tassel necklace is from Anthropologie many years ago but you can find a similar one on Etsy also!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig