Blue Velvet | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

October 11, 2014

Blue Velvet

This is one of my favorite dresses I own.  Velvet is obviously the best fabric out there so I love to wear as much of it as I can.  The slit is a gift, it not only allows you to walk it, it allows you to show off your fabulous legs! The dress is no longer available at Urban Outfitters but here is a similar dress from Asos.  

 Layering sweaters over dresses are great ways to transition them into fall.  This sweater is from Nordstrom many years ago, here is one similar.  I love the tiny fall floral with the knit pattern of the sweater, it is a great way to mix patterns without even thinking about it.
 My adorable shoes are from Anthropologie.  Here is a similar shoe by Steve Madden.
 Pair with purple lipstick, a choker, and messy hair and you are off!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig