All About the Bag | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

October 23, 2014

All About the Bag

Some mornings are just not as inspiring as others, I wake up and dread how bland my outfit will be.  But I have the perfect way to turn that outfit frown upside down! Start with a super simple pair of leggings and a white button down shirt.  My leggings are from Forever 21 and my shirt is fromOld Navy.  
And start accessorizing! An amazing statement bag will spice up any look.  Mine is from Neiman Marcus Last Call.  Get a purse in a unique color, it will really make your bag stand out from the crowd. My favorite part of this bag is the faux crocodile detailing. 
Add a funky necklace! This necklace is from Claire's and I wore it when I was a gypsy for Halloween. Never limit the places you shop! You can find amazing gems anywhere.  
A grey blazer is a major necessity for every girl's closet.  They are perfect for layering and finishing off any classy look.  Get one from Nordstrom.

Tuck back those messy wisps with a giant headband!
SHARE:

2 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig