Washed Up Mermaid | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 22, 2014

Washed Up Mermaid

Surprise! I am loving my new rose gold locks.  It has so much dimension and I feel like Strawberry Shortcake. 
 This handkerchief plaid skirt is from Unif.  I love the frayed edges and varied hemline.  It also has a sassy slit which allows this skirt to move beautifully,
 Loving that I am literally pink from head to toe.  These rocking pumps are from Topshop, they are so comfortable I would wear them on a jog.

 I love pairing this simple lace tank with the outfit.  This tank is a beautiful blush color and has such nice shape.  The back of this top has hook and eyes to close it up! This top is from Urban Outfitters.

 My leather jacket is from Zara.  Tan leather is so soft yet can still be edgy and is perfect for all seasons.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig