Rainy Fall Days ?? | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 10, 2014

Rainy Fall Days ??

Well so much for starting fall in September.  It feels like a nasty Spring day but why let that bring your look down!? In this look I mixed spring florals and colors with fall fabrics. 
 Obviously my rain boots are the real MVP of this outfit, they are a few years old from J Crew but you can obviously get some from Hunter or from Target!




 How sassy is this skirt? I love the shape and the florals on the black pattern. It is from Nordstrom Rack so go to the nearest store!!
 My leather top is Halogen from Nordstrom.  I love how the silhouette is a sweatshirt so it's ultra comfy but with the leather paneling it makes it more edgy.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig