PFW look | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 28, 2014

PFW look

I adore Chiara Ferragni, she is one of the first fashion bloggers I followed. There is nothing I want more than to be as influential as her.  I love finding amazing street style looks especially from Paris Fashion Week.  I loved her look but sadly I could never afford it.  Sooo I made it my own for under $60!


I love dressing sporty, probably because I feel like I missed out playing sports in my childhood (major jk).  I definitely thought this look I chose would be super hard to pull of but it is actually super wearable!
I am wearing a nike sports bra,  the bright yellow really gives this look a pop and draws your eye.  You can buy one similar here.
My leather joggers are from Nordstrom but get them even cheaper here.  This pants really amp up any outfit and are so versatile.

My blazer is so old, I believe it is from Nordstrom.  I have had this since sixth grade, and will probably have it for years to come.  A simple blazer is a serious must-have, it will never go out of style.  Buy one here.
My favorite shoes are TopShop X Adidas, these are not available any longer. Major tears, I know, but add your own favorite pair to this look!  Dressing up your sneakers is so much fun and your feet will seriously love you.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig