Pastel Bleh | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 27, 2014

Pastel Bleh

There is something so effortlessly chic about people who don't care how they look.  I wish I could walk out of the house without my lipstick and heels on but that would just be shocking.  So naturally it took me a while to come up with an outfit that made me look like a hot homeless person.  
 I am wearing a flannel from Urban Outfitters, I kind of hate flannels but kind of love them.  The pastels and grays of this top made it work for me along with the high low cut.
 I am super embarrassed because I am so against wearing an entire store at once but what are you gonna do? My thigh highs are from Urban Outfitters as well.  I love thigh highs for skirts, shorts, and long sweaters.  They are super cozy and will make your legs looks miles long.


 Um hello best shorts ever.  These are literally a hug on your booty.  By wearing a pair of cute pair of shorts under a large top it not only provides safety for when you lift your arms, but another fun dimension to the outfit! Buy them here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig