NYFW SS14 From My Couch | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 7, 2014

NYFW SS14 From My Couch

Although my heart is in NYC at fashion week, I am at home. Thank god for Instagram because I have seen the best of every show!  If I was there this is what I would be wearing...

 I am wearing my favorite fall necklace, if you couldn't already tell by how often I wear it.  It is from Nordstrom.  I am seriously glowing in this picture thanks to my High Beam from Benefit.
 My sweatshirty-top is from Nordstrom Rack.  They are opening a new store in Chicago so I got to shop before it opened, lucky me!! This top is by Valette and is available in stores only so go find it.

 Underneath my top I am wearing my dress I wore for my sweet-sixteen from Akira.  This is such a great way to be able to wear this dress again! Here is a feather bottomed dress from MissGuided.  Or you can buy the dress my outfit was inspired by by Haute Hippie.


 Mother let me borrow her gorgeous python vintage bag for this look!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig