Gone Mod | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 2, 2014

Gone Mod

Just when you thought black and white was getting boring.  Everywhere I turn there is a black and white store front and I love it.  I am obviously a fan of color but a black and white outfit will make you feel so expensive, and don't be afraid to mix textures, fabrics and patterns. 
 My adorable shirt is from Akira, I love the check print with the leather sleeves. This shirt can be worn so many different ways, see how I wore it here.

 Circle skirts are so flattering and fun to wear.  This skirt is from Anastasia.  I love the direction of the stripe, it makes the skirt look like its twirling even when you are standing still.
 Buy my amazing TopShop shoes, you will wear them everyday.

 My fabulous glasses are from Free People, but you can buy a similar pair from Urban Outfitters.  I kept my makeup simple with a burgundy lip to give the outfit some dimension.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig