Gold Rush | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 24, 2014

Gold Rush

I love jewelry but I hate wearing it, I wish I wore more of it but I am just awful about it.  So when I found these amazing metallic tattoos I was so excited.  They are even cooler than bracelets but give the same effect. They are by Lulu dk, this specific set is called "Love Story" and they have four other stunning sets.  

 My dress is Intimately by Free People.  I have blogged about this dress before but it is so beautiful how could I not feature it again!?


 This dress is perfect for dancing ;)  These awesome boots are Levis, they are perfect for fall and great for any boho look.
 I love the delicate "love" tattoo, it is super sweet.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig