First things First | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 14, 2014

First things First

How beautiful is this alley? Today I rocked my Volume Tee, what better way to feel oh so fancy than wearing a tee with the fanciest of all.  Check out Volume! They are brand new on the scene and I love that it is started by kids my age! This shirt is literally so soft you will never want to take it off.  Enter code mermaidwaves at checkout for a little present from me!

 I am wearing my favorite article of clothing ever.  A kimono.  This one is from Urban Outfitters but here is a similar one from Forever 21.  Kimonos are a great way to sass up any outfit and protect yourself from the fall breeze.
 This skort is from Nordstrom Rack by Free People.  This style of skirt/skort is all over the place, I am loving it!  This skirt is leather with an awesome gold zipper detail.  To revive my Dr Martens from their tragic state after Lolla, I added some laces from American Apparel.


 For my hair I put it in pigtails and looped them under itself, then wrapped my hair around my hair tie to clean it up.
 I love when father joins me and mothers adventures!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig